Wednesday, January 20, 2016

MLK Weekend


I don't have many pictures of MLK weekend, but it was sure fun. We invited a couple of families up to the ranch to spend the night on Sunday after church, and then play in the snow on Monday. We had a nice Sunday dinner and then had fun talking and playing games with friends. Monday we ate a good breakfast, let it warm up a little, and then played in the snow off and on all day.
 
 
He would love to have a little brother to wrestle.
 
She was not happy about wearing all of those layers. The snow was about 18 inches deep and Addi and Kimber had a hard time making their way.

Wes worked in the morning and then came up to pull a tube behind the snowmobile. I heard it was a blast. We had another family join us for the afternoon, I think we had 22 kids in all, plus the adults. I love that the ranch house is set up to host a lot of people!

No comments: