Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Haircuts


I was feeling a bit spontaneous on New Years, and ready for a change, so I decided to chop off the kids hair. Nothing new for Jaxson: (I  always tease him about having a hairy back when I cut his hair)
 
Kamryn got several inches off and it is so much healthier now! Her already thin hair breaks really easily...
Hallie was the most dramatic, about 10 inches! She decided to donate her hair. I did the best I could to cut it into A-line bob. I really have no clue what I am doing.


Kimber got a trim and Addi got a few inches off too. Hallie has already told me that she is going to start growing it out again.

1 comment:

LSWright said...

NOOOO!!! Luke and I saw the Christmas pictures a few days ago and couldn't believe how long Hallie and Addi's hair was!! 10 inches!!?? Of course she is super cute.