Sunday, January 10, 2016

Skating Rink


The weekend before Christmas Wes took Jaxson on his annual quail hunt. That meant I had all the girls for a couple of days. We fit in a lot-performances at school, school parties, dinner out, cleaning the church building, making and assembling tons of treat for friends, a girls night for me, and skating at the skating rink.

Tracie gave us passes last year for Christmas and somehow we didn't use them all year and I realized they expired December 31st. I pushed Kimber in a stroller, wore Morgan in the front pack, Hallie and Kamryn got rollerblades, and Addison wore the skates that go over your shoes. Kamryn had a little bit of a hard time figuring out the rollerblades at first,  but she eventually got the hang out of it.

So Wes has been trying to trick Kimber into thinking Morgan has a twin named Maggie. Maggie wears a hat. So when Janis showed up with her baby, Kimber says "it's Maggie!". Haha.


After awhile my friend Janis and her kids came down, and then we took turns rollerblading, and watching the babies. Our kids love playing together and had a blast. We lasted almost three hours, which is way beyond what I thought we could handle.

I also took the girls to a restaurant-I don't cook when Wes is gone! Although it's not near as much fun eating out when he is gone because I have to do all the work. Usually at restaurants he divvies up the food and cuts and gets drinks and chips, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's Maggie! Haha that is hilarious. Look at all those great girls.