Saturday, January 16, 2016

Morgan-3 months


Morgan got sick for the first time. She had a really bad cough the first weekend of the year. Wes was out of town, so I kept her right next to me in bed so I could monitor her breathing throughout the night. It was so sad!

Morgan has such a sweet temperament most of the time. I feel really lucky that she is a mellow as she is. She has had a few evenings of being overtired and nothing works to calm her down and get her to sleep. I pulled out the old hair dryer trick from Hallie's colicky days and it worked like a charm on her.
 
Morgan slept through the next for the first time when we were in Mesa over Christmas- I had been up all night throwing up, and again, it was heaven sent. I can never get enough of her sleeping. Almost all of the pictures I take of her are when she is sleeping.
 
Her sleeping patterns are still erratic. She naps throughout the day, but not at a consistent time or length. She goes to sleep around the same time we do, usually between 9:00-10:30.
 
Kamryn loves to play with her.
 
Morgan is going so bald! She has a little mohawk, but the rest of her head is bald. I am half tempted to shave off the mohawk.

 
We went back to Mesa on Christmas day for a couple of days, mostly for my niece's baptism. Morgan's Nana misses her so much and was glad to get to see her.
 
Morgan meets her namesake. My Grandma Alene came over to my parents house to see Morgan Alene (and us). It was so fun to get to see her hold Morgan. She was so excited that we used her name. She is an amazing lady and example to all of us.

No comments: