Saturday, November 1, 2014

Family pictures 2014




We got our family pictures taken for the first time ever!
I have always been hesitant to do family pictures, because I knew it would be difficult to get all the kids happy and smiling at the same time.
 But, I decided last minute (the night before! so no time to buy anything new to wear), to get them done by my friend Megan, and I loved how they turned out.


I'll share more of the kids individual shots later. I'm so glad I decided to get the pictures taken, and have a moment frozen in time of our family.


7 comments:

LSWright said...

Seriously!? Not ONE bad picture! You are too pretty! Best looking family..Make more babies. :)

La Florence said...

Beautiful family! Great photo's Mikelle. Good to see all of you and you all look so happy!! We do miss seeing you........the children are growing up too fast!! Marshall & Thelma will love these!!! Hope you & Wes have a great 2015! Hugs to all....gma & gpa

Marshall and Thelma said...

Each picture is perfect . We have the cutest grand children ever...

Anonymous said...

Love them all!!! So so cute! Now I need her to take pics of my family :) maybe someday....

-Camie

janae Pinch said...

Such great pictures! And such cute kids!

Emily said...

These are so good! Man are you a pretty family. Also, I guarantee if I did pictures without buying new clothes we'd all be in sweats. I don't know how you had so many cute matching clothes without buying anything!

m e a d o w said...

These look so good!!! Good job. :) I like the ones of you and Wes!