Halloween "season" seems to drag out longer every year between all the school/friend/church parties. I have to say, I enjoyed it more this year...maybe because I wasn't sick with morning sickness or having a newborn, like I have for the past several years...
Wes and I got invited to a murder mystery party. My parents happened to be coming into town that weekend for the Primary program, and so they were able to babysit for us, which was so nice! We miss having grandparents around to babysit! The party turned out really fun, even if acting isn't my strong suit (an understatement). Our host went through a lot of work, and it paid off...lots of laughs that night.
Wes was Robby Charles, a retired chocolatier (I made oreo truffles for him to bring). And I was Pat Couric, news reporter. My mom brought me a blazer of hers so I would look more legit.
| Hallie-a black widow |
| Jaxson-the Hulk |
| Kamryn-the cutest Annie you ever did see (she even won 1st place in her age category at the trunk or treat) |
| Addison-a good witch |
| Kimber-a candy corn, (she fell against the edge of a bar stool rung that day and had a terrible looking nose to prove it) |
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
My crew-it only took me 2 hours to get everyone ready for the ward's trunk-or-treat...but most of that was doing Kamryn's hair that didn't want to cooperate. I'm just glad it ended up looking ok.The kids also had school parties, the Fall Fest, and actual trick-or-treating on Halloween. This marks the FIRST time that we have ever taken the kids. We went with the James' and the dads stayed home with the babies while the moms took the kids around. Despite crazy weather, the kids had so much fun and we still have candy coming out our ears!
1 comment:
Oh they are SO cute!
Post a Comment