Tuesday, November 18, 2014

October Break

We had a few days off of school at the beginning of October. First was General Conference. I made cinnamon rolls as usual and played a few games with the kids, but we didn't go up to the ranch like usual.
 
In between sessions on Sunday I braided the girls hair


and took the kids down to my in-laws to play outside in their side yard. Jaxson promptly kicked his football onto their roof and I had to lift Kamryn up there to get it down (she loved it and wanted to stay up there and play). He wasn't too happy about it, because I told him if he did it again I wasn't going to get it down.

This girl was happy to be outside in nice weather


A few days later we went up to the ranch to spend time with Camie and her kids who were visiting. The kids had a blast playing with each other, minus some poor weather.

Lots of fall colors around McGaffey:

1 comment:

Emily said...

Their hair looks amazing! I wish Zoe would let me do hers.