Saturday, November 22, 2014

The rest of October


More soccer...(my friend Ashley sent me these...hence the good quality!) I love that you can see his tongue sticking into his cheek...very common when he is concentrating.


Hallie got to play goalie for a couple of games. She did very well.....because Wes taught her how to play that position (otherwise she would have been lost...the coaches certainly didn't help her learn that position). She got to wear Wes's old goalie jersey.

We tried to get a better team shot with Kamryn's team...their team pictures were so lame this year...just a collage of individual shots.
 
 
Our friends rented out the skating rink for their daughters birthday. We had so much fun! Kimber had a ton of fun just walking around the rink. Jaxson learned to roller blade, though he fell many, many times. Kamryn and Addison used the roller skates you put on over your shoes. Wes and I even got in on the fun-I haven't roller bladed since I was a kid. I was surprised how much fun I had!
 
 
 
Red Rock had  their Fall Fest in the middle of October. The kids had fun playing all the games and seeing their friends. The girls chose to get their faces painted
 
 
 
Just a cute picture of Kimber
 
This little girl has been pretty cranky the past several weeks, it seems. She always wants to be held. I always feel like I have so much to get done on my days off, but I try to remember it's ok to stop what I'm doing (often) and snuggle her. Also, she is obsessed with my phone and will steal it and run away with it.
The weekend before Halloween my parents came to town to see the kids participate in our Primary program. It meant a lot to have them here. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of them-lame! We took them to the flea market, and the kids got to ride the horses. Addison was scared at first, so I went around with her a couple of times, and then she was fine.





Hallie had a piano recital the week of Halloween, where they all got to dress up and play spooky pieces. It was fun and different from the normal Christmas recital. She had one solo and then we played a duet. I told Wes I haven't played in a piano recital since I was 12!

I helped in Jaxson's class during his Halloween party. It's interesting to see him at school....my girls are always super excited to see me, and very clingy....Jaxson couldn't care either way. They ate food and played games...this picture below was musical chairs...he was dancing while the music played which surprised me, but I loved being able to be there to see it.

1 comment:

janae said...

I'm amazed at how many fun things you guys do! What a fun month!