Thursday, October 30, 2014

September Random Things

 Lots of soccer practices where the kids (mostly) entertain themselves
 
 


 
We found a few big spiders (the one below actually touched me, and yes, I freaked out!). We even had a tarantula in our bedroom one day
 
Found lots of "selfies" from this girl

Kamryn got invited to a costume party

We had another party at the park, and the kids wanted to find Wes's name

I took the kids to the new frozen yogurt place

September was a crazy busy month, especially with Wes gone for a good chunk of it. This girl missed too many naps, and would crash when she actually got a chance to nap at home


2 comments:

LSWright said...

I can't wait to have Kimber and Vera play together! And Kamryn is the cutest Minnie ever! Love that girl!

Emily said...

Hallie looks so pretty and grown up in those pictures!