Jaxson lost his first tooth a couple of weeks ago. His tooth had been loose, but then he came home from school one day saying that it hurt. I looked, and sure enough his permanent tooth was coming in behind the baby tooth.
 |
| I decided his tooth was wiggly enough to be pulled and bribed him with
his favorite treat (no bake cookies) if he would let me pull it. |
 |
| Well his tooth was a little more "attached" than I thought it was, so
it took a bit of work to get it out. I didn't want to stop pulling
though because it was already hurting him and I knew if I stopped he
would never let me try again. |
 |
| When it was all said and done he was pretty stoked about losing his
first tooth. Hallie helped him write a note to the tooth fairy saying he
wanted to keep his tooth, and she left him a dollar. He has
subsequently lost his tooth somewhere on his bed. |
2 comments:
He looks so grown up!
That teary face! So funny/sad.
Post a Comment