Hallie started taking piano lessons in January. My mother-in-law found an old tote bag for her to use for her books and binder that she has to take to her lessons, but it wasn't the cutest. (I don't think she would disagree :)). So a couple of weeks ago I set out to make her a new tote bag for all her piano stuff, and this is what I came up with:
The fabric is from Walmart, and it's a home dec weight. I wanted something a little heavier than quilting cotton because I didn't want to have to use interfacing. I didn't follow a pattern this time. I've made several bags/totes now that I thought I should try it on my own. It went just fine, although the straps are a little long for Hallie, but that is no big deal.
She loves it! I had Kamryn and Addison "help" me make it and they were so proud to give it to her!
2 comments:
That bag is so cute! I love your attention to detail, making the inside as cute as the outside. Zoe had a tag blanket like that but she never cared about it.
love the tag blankie, can't believe you didn't like that UGLY black tote i gave Hallie jk i love the tote you made and bet Hallie girl loves it too. Miss seeing all your sewing projects in person. AND i miss making my own projects
Post a Comment