it looks like you ended up with your last choice Youtube. I laugh because I've been there. I-tunes, google plus, windows media player all said that they could do it if i downloaded all of their latest installations. These failed. So I finally just posted a video on youtube and did it. Ridiculous, technology just wasted an hour of my time when it was supposed to speed it up.
2 comments:
When I press play it just is a black screen that says the video is private :/
it looks like you ended up with your last choice Youtube. I laugh because I've been there. I-tunes, google plus, windows media player all said that they could do it if i downloaded all of their latest installations. These failed. So I finally just posted a video on youtube and did it. Ridiculous, technology just wasted an hour of my time when it was supposed to speed it up.
Post a Comment