Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kimber-9 months

She loves to play with these beads (all the kids do)...


 She loves to play with this pink ball...
 
  She keeps herself entertained for longer periods of time now that she is more mobile...

 She loves to suck on the stool rungs and tries to pull herself up (she has pulled herself up to the bathtub a couple of times now)...


She pushes up like this all the time now...
 
(Kamryn below at the same age. If not for Kamryns red hair, they could be twins!)
 
It doesn't get cuter than this...

And, just for fun...Kamryn at 8 months on Valentines Day...sorry for the blurry picture
 
And Kimber at 9 months on Valentines Day...
 
She still takes two naps a day. She is pretty flexible about what time I put her down, because work days are different  than home days. She loves her crib the best.

The biggest change for Kimber this month is that she has gotten much more mobile.  She is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up to a stand once in a while. She likes to be wherever the action is. Her separation anxiety has gotten much better now that she can entertain herself a little better.

3 comments:

LSWright said...

She is too cute! I wish we could have the girls play together daily.

Emily said...

If annoy believe how much Kimberly looks like Kamryn! I haven't noticed before but those baby pictures...seriously twins. She is so cute! I love the crawling stage.

Emily said...

Uh, I typed Kimber but autocorrect added the ly. Dumb.