Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summertime...and the living's easy...

A couple of weeks ago the stars must have been aligned because the kids played outside for a couple of hours without fighting and without coming in and out a million times.
 
 
 They were digging holes in the ground, trying to find mud to bury their feet in. I try not to interrupt or ask questions when they are playing so well...



Jaxson was out there somewhere too, but I must have missed getting pictures of him. I will miss Hallie when she goes back to school....she is my Addi-babysitter in the backyard!

2 comments:

LSWright said...

Fun!They're so cute. Ha I have a picture where my oldest brother buried one of my other brothers up to his neck in our backyard and I was jealous so he buried my hand...I was probably 4 or 5.

Emily said...

That is awesome. I bet that was a dirty bath that night. I love that last picture of Addison, she looks so big!