I've seen lots of these giant star quilts all over blog land in the last few months. I love doing any pattern on a giant scale because it goes so much faster. This was super easy to put together.
I quilted straight lines in the white spaces, about every inch or so apart (I just eyeballed it). And then I quilted large spiraling flowers in the colored fabrics; it didn't show up that well in the picture.
This quilt measured about 48" square. Nice and big for a little baby.
This quilt is backed with a soft hot pink flannel.
2 comments:
This is so pretty here but it's even prettier in person. I love your quilts!
You are so unbelievable! How do you do it all? I wish I had something to do with all your talent and efficiency, but as everyone knows, I don't! I love you, daughter! Ps this is from your mom not dad (I guess I don't have an account)
Post a Comment