Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kimber's Blessing

We blessed Kimber at home Saturday night. We were able to have some family make it for the weekend which was really nice. The kids also had their first soccer games, and were so excited to have such a large cheering section.

My mother-in-law made Kimber's dress and did a fantastic job as usual. She looked so cute.

Picture overload:

 (here you go, Mom)
 





Thelma also brought over Kimber's quilt she made. I love it sooo much.  I will take more pictures of it later; my favorite is the scalloped border.







 The men who were in the circle giving the blessing:

4 comments:

LSWright said...

Love her dress! And look at her smiles! She is adorable! Such a cute family Kell! Cant wait to see all of you!

Marshall and Thelma said...

what great smiles you caught of our little miss. so so adorable

meg said...

you look great Mikelle!

Emily said...

Beautiful dress and I loooove that quilt! Can Thelma make me one?! :) also, I cannot believe how short you look next to Wes! I've never seen you two side by side like that I guess. Also you look gorgeous.