A few months ago I saw one of my friends working on a bib like this one. I loved how big it was, so she let me make a template to use. I decided I needed to try and use some of the scraps I generate from all the quilts I've made.
I made several of these bibs. After messing up several snap enclosures I decided to go with Velcro.
I gifted the bib with this quilt for a good friend of mine who recently had a boy.
This quilt was made using strips of 4 fabrics, which I then subcut into squares. It's a very easy and quick pattern. I can't remember exact measurements, but I think it's about 40" by 48".
It was wet outside, so the pictures were taken in my living room.
I backed the quilt with a yellow flannel and a big piece of one of my favorite fabrics from the Nicey Jane line that came out years ago.
Here's a shot of that fabric up close.
I quilted an all over pattern in this double loop pattern.
All rolled up and ready to be given away!
1 comment:
Such a cute little bib! I love the quilt too.
Post a Comment