Kimber is one month old! I tried to find pictures I hadn't posted yet...
(I know I look terrible, but I need some sort of documentation of all the time I spend with her!)
Kimber is getting nice and chubby now. She goes through periods of fussiness that last for a few hours at a time. She sleeps pretty well at night though, sleeping for about a 4 hour stretch and then waking every couple of hours after that. She has been waking up super early though, which is hard. We love having a baby in our house! (Well, everyone but Addison, that is.)
2 comments:
I was going to say it looks like addison loves Kimber! But then I read your last sentence..ha She is a little chunker (for now)...I am sure Vera will be a chunker for a long time...
That picture of Addie with Kimber is so precious! If only all the moments were like that.
Post a Comment