Kamryn turned 4 on Tuesday. The day did not start off so well...
| (Thank goodness for Hallie who does not mind holding a crying baby, and even got her to sleep once!) |
Thankfully the afternoon went much better. I left Addison at work to take a nap and took the other 4 to the free kids movie, since it is Tuesday. The kids loved the movie, Kimber slept through the whole thing, and it was actually an enjoyable experience! After the movie we went to get slushes from Sonic, then came home to get ready for Kamryn's "party".
Kamryn requested french toast for dinner, so we invited Wes's parents up and had French toast, bacon, and fruit. Then we opened presents:
|
| a new PINK bike (Kamryn's request) from us |
| she said "it's just what I wanted" |
I made a zebra cake...a recipe from Pinterest. The stripes only showed up somewhat and the actual cake didn't taste that great, so it was kind of a fail. Still edible, but not great. Kamryn only ate the frosting. Oh well. That's what I get for trying a new recipe.
2 comments:
Sorry we forgot her birthday!! 2 kids is kicking my but.. I don't know how you do it!!Happy Belated Birthday Kamryn!!
Oh man, I hate mornings that start like that. You're amazing for still pulling off everything, especially the cake! You're so lucky to have Hallie, she's such a great kid, and so helpful. I can't imagine Isaac ever offering to hold a screaming baby. :)
Happy Birthday Kamryn!
Post a Comment