Kimber is 2 weeks old today! She also got weighed today and is now 8 lbs 2 ounces. She is a pretty good baby thus far. She sleeps pretty well thanks to a nice contraption my friend Yoni got me. I'm not sure what it is called, but I'll post a picture of it.
sleeping in the cradle in our room, this is the contraption I was talking about
 |
| Had to show this funny profile pic. her hair is much thinner on the
sides...less hair than the other kids, and it still looks red to me in
the sunlight, but we will have to wait and see what color it comes in
as. |
3 comments:
She is adorable!
I love the picture of her in the middle in the white. She looks like Jason to me there!
She looks like Wes! but she has your eyes and eyebrows :)
Post a Comment