The new kennels also make it so much easier for me to feed the dogs. They are really easy going when you feed them one on one. I used to be so afraid to feed them all together, because they fight over their food...no way am I getting into the middle of that! Wes used to have to get a friend or cousin to come feed them when he was out of town, but now I can do it without being afraid!
Friday, July 23, 2010
The Dog Compound
This is the dog compound. 900 square feet all for the dogs. There are 6 kennels, measuring 7 feet by 14 feet. (Pretty much the same as our kids bedrooms). Wes is further along in this project now since these pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago.
He's had a few friends help him and the guys at work have worked on it a couple of days this summer....it's really close to being done now. He just has to move the barn.
This set up keeps them much quieter at night because they can't see any comings and goings. Wes lets them out during the day into a much bigger area.
The new kennels also make it so much easier for me to feed the dogs. They are really easy going when you feed them one on one. I used to be so afraid to feed them all together, because they fight over their food...no way am I getting into the middle of that! Wes used to have to get a friend or cousin to come feed them when he was out of town, but now I can do it without being afraid!
I'm sure Wes will want me to post more pictures when it's all complete....with pics of the dogs too!
The new kennels also make it so much easier for me to feed the dogs. They are really easy going when you feed them one on one. I used to be so afraid to feed them all together, because they fight over their food...no way am I getting into the middle of that! Wes used to have to get a friend or cousin to come feed them when he was out of town, but now I can do it without being afraid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fancy! I'm sure the dogs love it. Great job Wes!
Post a Comment