We spent last weekend at the ranch, so I brought up some fabric to cut into for a quilt I am making. I was cutting my fabric during nap/quiet time and Hallie was bored, so she took my scraps and her Nana helped her make this little quilt. She decided to give it to Kamryn, and is very, very proud of herself!
The only problem is that now she wants to make a mini-quilt every time I sew! (And she is upset because Jaxson has claimed this little thing, even though she gave it to Kamryn. I don't blame him though, his favorite color is orange!)
7 comments:
cute!!! good job Hallie!!! big hugs, auntie Lindsey
i am always checking to see whats new on your blog. if your sister-in-laws on the jones side would blog then i could peek into their lives also:)
You're such a good mom!! You're making such awesome memories for her! Cute quilt!
That is way better than my first quilt! The squares on mine were all different sizes and nothing matched up! I can't believe how old Hallie is getting, crazy!
Great. Hallie can make a quilt and I can't even sew a button! When you get here you are teaching me the basics..........or try to at least!
Hallie sews better than I do....no surprise there!!
Yes Mikelle, teach us to quilt this week in AZ! If you see this call me because I had to get a different phone and now I don't have anyone's #.
Post a Comment