I have a lot to blog about, but first is the most exciting! My sister Meagan had her baby yesterday morning, a girl. As far as I know, the baby is still nameless. I can't wait to see some pictures of her. Mom and baby are doing good- Meagan had her completely naturally! Go Meagan!
Here is the quilt I made for my new niece:


I'm so excited for Kamryn to have a girl cousin so close in age to her (Shawnie is having a boy). Can't wait to meet her, hopefully sometime soon!.
5 comments:
What Kamryn can't play with a boy cousin!!??? Just kidding...this just means you need to be pregnant again and have another BOY! :) and I need you to teach me to sew!! The blanket looks great!!
super cute quilt!! Congrats Auntie!
Yay for Meagan! And adorable quilt...you've made another great one!
this quilt is super cute, the pic does not even show how great it is. I am always the lucky one to get to see them in their true beauty. there are many pluses being the wicked mother in law. smile smile
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove this blanket. You are quite the talent. I love showing Tatum off in this thing.
Post a Comment