We went to Mesa for Thanksgiving this year. I hardly took any pictures this weekend...I didn't even get any of my new nephew :(. I didn't realize that until we were already home. We had a good time with my dad's side of the family on Thanksgiving. We had lunch/dinner at my parents new house, this house was made for entertaining. We had a LOT of people there, but it really didn't feel too crowded. It was good to see relatives that I don't get to see very often anymore, and Hallie loved having more people around. She is shy on occasion, but more often than not she is a chatterbox.
 |
| Hallie and Ike playing Guitar Hero |
 |
| Jaxson learned how to climb stairs. Sadly, he never figured out how to get down. |
 |
| This is what Hallie does when you say "say cheese".scary. |
Hallie's birthday happened to fall the day after Thanksgiving, so she got to have a big party with lots of our family there! Thanks to my mom and dad for letting us use their house for the party...it turned out perfectly. She got lots of cute clothes and fun toys. Thanks everyone! Hallie has been waiting for her birthday for a looooong time, she was so excited it was her day. When I went to get her up that morning I said "Hallie, it's your birthday today!" She asked "It camed?"
 |
| Janae and Jax at the party. |
 |
| Hallie's cake. She loved the sprinkles and her name. |
 |
| Hallie all dressed up for church in one of her new outfits. |
She is already telling me how old she will be on her next birthday. Heaven help us.
1 comment:
That "cheese" face is one to be remembered. Classic.
Post a Comment