Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Things

I finally downloaded some pictures from my camera...I don't like posting without any pictures to show...

My camera always takes grainy pictures when I don't use the flash...it's so annoying, but here is a pretty good picture of Jaxson's new teeth.

Wes went on his annual quail hunt last week from Wednesday to Saturday. He started growing his beard out a few weeks ago (along with the other guys he hunts with). This picture was after the hunt, when he had already shaved a lot of it off. Don't worry he is now clean shaven again (at least until next hunting season). We stayed busy working at the office on Wed. and Thurs., and then hung around the house the rest of the time. We sure missed him, and were glad to have him back home!

Jaxson is walking all over, with the help of his car. He'll push that thing around for a long time. He still isn't walking on his own, though. He went back to the doctor this week, and has gained over a pound in the last month. He is definitely feeling heavier to me these days!


Hallie's new pasttime is painting. She wants to do it all the time. She always wants to write my name, so she'll ask me "What's your name?" over and over again....that's her way of asking how to spell my name.

Jaxson also loves to ride this horse. He can get going on it! Too bad he doesn't like the real thing yet.

We're excited to see family for Thanksgiving. Hallie's birthday is on Friday, so we're gearing up for that!

4 comments:

Luke & Shawnie said...

Yay! You're coming down to see us! I can't wait!

Clark Family said...

Cute pictures! Jax's teeth are so cute!! Rylee is walking all over the place too...with the help of holding on to whatever is nearby. She stands up by herself, but won't go anywhere without a little help. We haven't taken out Mason's walker toy because Mason just wants to ride it....guess she'll have to figure it out herself! We are excited to see you all this weekend!! Have a safe trip!!

p.s. once again....Wes's beard is gross....really, really gross.....I am sure he is aware!

Camille said...

I love watching Preston on his rocking horse my mom got him. Too cute--I bet Jaxson's the same!

m e a d o w said...

So Jaxson looks like Wes and not you, sorry. I mean, he is probably really cute because of you, but everything else is Wes.
I'm really sad I won't be seeing you guys this weekend. And missing Hallie's best birthday ever :(