Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

We had our Ward Christmas party on Friday night. We enjoyed the food and good conversation while Hallie played and ran all over the place. She ran around with a few of her friends, hand in hand, playing ring around the rosy.
Hallie playing with her friends
I had talked with Hallie about Santa earlier in the day. I didn't want her to be scared (Santa comes to our Christmas party every year), because we hadn't really talked about it with her before. I told her she could tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. When the time came, she told Santa, nice and loud, that she wanted a trampoline. We'll have to wait and see what he brings!
Jaxson was checking this girl out.

I thought Jaxson would be afraid of Santa and start crying, but he just kicked back and started sucking his thumb...it was cute!
We teach them young! j/k


3 comments:

meg said...

sounds like a fun time. I'm jealous b/c our ward is not having one this year. Doesn't it seem like Hallie is SO MUCH older than a few months ago?

Luke & Shawnie said...

I love the picture of them with Santa! So cute. And Im glad you teach them young, Luke and I will be doing the same. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hallie did such a good job on Santa's lap! You must be so proud.