| Wes was a Town and Country employee (complete with earrings!), and I was a golfer. Not the most original, but OK for throwing it together 5 minutes beforehand. |
Saturday morning Wes went hunting up at the ranch for deer. He got his first one, and was so excited about it. One of our friends helped him skin it, and they're going to cut it up this weekend. Now, the question is, will I be able to eat the meat?? I'm kind of grossed out about it.
3 comments:
I finally got Troy to dress up for Halloween (see my blog)- he's not one for dressing up. Way to go Wes. Although, I think Troy would wear that costume too.
That's the saddest thing I've ever seen--Not Wes' halloween outfit (that's cool, especially the earring--did he use one of his own or did he borrow one?), but him with that poor deer!!!
you are WAY braver then me to eat pigs feet! That is so gross! I don't even think I could have done it for $50. Well at least you can say you've eaten it now ;)
Post a Comment