First, before I write about the past weekend, I just want to say Congrats to my sister, Meagan, on having her little baby this morning. I'll leave the details up to her...I can't wait to see pictures!
We headed up to the ranch for Conference weekend, like usual. Wes's cousin, Tyler, and his wife, Erin, joined us. We quickly learned that the water was not working totally right...we could flush the toilet and get drinking water, but showers and using the dishwasher were out of the question! I'm just glad we had the little we had!
We spent a lot of time playing Wii. Well, Wes and Tyler did at least. They played this tank game OVER and OVER. I got in on a little of Wii myself, but video games just aren't that addicting to me.

Jaxson swinging away. It rained all day Saturday, but Sunday was pretty nice. It is definitely starting to feel like Fall around here!

Most of the trees at the ranch are pine trees, but there were a few changing colors.

When did Jaxson get so big? He sat at the "little" kid table with Hallie and Erin.

Hallie thoroughly enjoyed having Tyler and Erin around. They are both so good with my kids, especially Erin! Hallie sang her favorite song all weekend "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee...". She sang it about a million times, and we all got it stuck in our heads. I think Tyler might like that song more than Hallie!
We watched all the sessions of Conference, and were uplifted as always. Erin and I got to watch a chick flick while the boys went to the Priesthood session. We had a lot of fun with Tyler and Erin...thanks for coming guys!
In other news, can you believe this little guy turns 1 on Saturday?
4 comments:
Looks like you all had fun! What does Jax want for his birthday?? He probably won't be getting it until thanksgiving, unless we see you before then. sorry buddy boy!! Which means he and hallie will each have a gift to open on hallie's birthday!!
Does Jax & LuLu's eyes match or what!? Do you get comments all the time too? Beautiful kids.
Jaxson does look bigger...but your family is mini so he is probably still tiny.
Cute blog! I came across it through Debbie's. Your kids are so cute! You can access my blog info from my facebook page. I am going to add you to my blogroll, if that's okay, so that i can see what you have been up to. Glad we can catch up, even if it is via a blog! :)
Post a Comment