My two good friends, Janae and Jessica, came to visit this week. We were all best friends in high school, so I had so much fun catching up with them! We didn't do much, just hung around the house, but it was exactly what I needed! They were both so much help with the kids...the kids loved all the extra attention they got. And I loved the adult conversation and catching up.
 |
| Janae and Jax on our favorite swing |
 |
| Hallie was pushing her pet elephant |
 |
| Self-portrait |

Jessica did Hallie's hair both days they were here...Hallie hates for me to do her hair.
We LOVE having visitors, so anyone is welcome, anytime. Hallie loves all the extra attention, and Jaxson is starting to act that way too.
7 comments:
how fun I do love visitors. I can't believe how big your kids are getting I was just thinking that last time we were there and it has been a while over a year, isn't that crazy.
I am jealous! I will be driving to Albuquerque on October 24th. Let me know if you are gonna be around. We can stop by or grab lunch.
haha I love that she is pushing her pet elephant!
haha I love that she is pushing her pet elephant!
I feel the same way about visitors. I jump for joy any time anyone mentions even THINKING about coming up here.
That first photo, if you don't look too closely could be Meadow.
How fun for Jessica and Janae to visit! I haven't seen them in forever. They look like they're doing good. Tell them hi for me next time if you remember!
Post a Comment