We didn't do much for Halloween this year. Both of my kids wore costumes that we already had on hand. We did go to our tri-ward Trunk-or-Treat, and Hallie had a lot of fun at that. She even won 2nd place in the costume contest (which surprised us!).
Did you not think she would win because that is how people dress where you live? Because you live in a town called "Gallup". Don't get me wrong, I wish I could live there with my ponies, I really do. But you know she won because she is the most darling thing ever.
4 comments:
Oh, they both look so cute! I'm convinced that the best part of having kids will be dressing them up for halloween.
Ha ya I dont know how that costume fit me...Hallie looks adorable! And it looks like Jaxon and Skyler were the same thing this year!
I think Jaxson is a pretty boy! He is seriously so adorable.
Did you not think she would win because that is how people dress where you live? Because you live in a town called "Gallup". Don't get me wrong, I wish I could live there with my ponies, I really do.
But you know she won because she is the most darling thing ever.
Post a Comment