Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday party fun

Hallie got to go to a birthday party today for one of her cousins. She loves the idea of parties, and can't wait for it to be her birthday! She talks about how she is going to turn three everyday.

Jaxson was so tired at the party, but he still managed to have fun. He kept fighting over this balloon.

They made little backpacks. Hallie had so much fun doing this, it was a great idea! And I know she will love being able to put her little toys and things in it. It's her "purse bag"...that's what she calls purses.

She had a really good time playing London Bridge. She could not stop laughing. It was a great party...it's always nice when you get to see your kids enjoy themselves, and Hallie really did.

1 comment:

Camille said...

One of my biggest fears of parenting is throwing birthday parties. They were always awkward for myself when I was a kid...I have no idea how I'm going to make them fun for my own kids. Maybe they just won't have any friends...that would solve all my problems.