Thursday, September 25, 2008

Favorite Toy at our House


Hallie got this car from her Aunt Tracie for her 1st birthday. She has played with it everyday since then! It has definitely been the most used toy at our house, thus far. Hallie has just about outgrown it now, though she still plays with it on a daily basis...but there is a new driver in town, and he means business!


Just checking his blind spot.
Jaxson loves this thing, and he is fast on it too! He loves all the sounds it makes and gets so excited when he is running around.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

yay!! I am sooo happy its the most beloved toy! That makes me smile! I love those little ones, and good thing Jax checks his blind spot. Even adults are horrible at that. hahaha

Clark Family said...

so cute! I can't believe how big all of our kids are getting!

Luke & Shawnie said...

Aww I miss you guys so much! Jax keeps growing way too fast!!