We finally got the Wii, much to Wes's delight. This is actually a game system that I can get into. It has lots of family friendly games and forces you to get off your behind and do something. I took a long (3 hour!) nap yesterday (the kids were sleeping too), and Wes beat one of the games during that time. He is addicted already! My arm is so sore today from lots of throwing, serving, steering, etc....must be a pretty cool game system if you can get a workout from it! We are hoping to take it to our upcoming vacation to Mexico with my family...lots of fun to be had!
6 comments:
I am so jealous! Me and Martin can't wait until we save up for one. My recent goal is to become a Guitar Hero master!
I hope you do! That will be SO fun! I cant wait!
now you realize they just came out with ROCKBAND for the wii!!! ooooohhh the fun to be had next time I make it home. YAY FOR WII!
I am so excited for you! Michael and I love our Wii. We actually just got a Wii fit which is totally awesome. You should definitley get that one.
Wii got one too, and wii're totally addicted! (Okay, that was throw-up cheesy. I'm sorry.)
We are so excited to get one. Our plan is for "Santa" to bring it to our house :) Where did you buy yours if you don't mind me asking? Did you get it at a real store or online from ebay or craigslist?
Post a Comment