Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quick Trip

I was able go down to Mesa with the kiddos and my mother-in-law this week for a couple of days. It was a fast trip, so I felt like we were going, going, going the whole time... trying to see all of our friends and family and shop all of the stores we don't have here.


We had a great time. The weather was perfect...not too hot yet. Hallie loved getting to play with her cousins. For the most part they play really well together. It's so much fun having them so close in age. I only took a couple of pictures this trip :(. I don't know what was wrong with me!
Janae and Jaxson





My parents and Ike (and maybe the rest of the gang) are coming up here for Conference this weekend. I'm so excited to have them come up here. Hopefully this time we can show them the ranch....We always promise to take them to the ranch and ten something will come up or the weather is bad...

Camie and her kids are coming next week before heading up to Idaho for a wedding. Hallie will be so excited! She talks about Mason everyday. When we got home last night she asked "Mason come to my house, please?".

We love having visitors, so if you are ever passing through, let us know!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

It is always fun seeing you and the kids...Mason is already looking forward to seeing Hallie again. He can't wait to go to Nana and Papa's house!!

Camille said...

Oh, Janae looks so pretty! And thata little boy of yours is getting cuter every time I see him (in pictures, that is).