My sweet baby is 6 months old already! I can't believe it. He is such a sweet boy. Everyone who knows him, knows him for his huge, cheesy smile. He is really happy all the time (except for this week...not sure what is going on). We love him so much!

At 6 months, Jaxson is:
-eating some "real" food...bananas, applesauce, pears, and carrots. He eats morning and night, and nurses about every 3 hours during the day.
-sleeping through the night 1/2 the time. otherwise he wakes up once to eat and goes back to sleep.
-almost sitting unsupported.
-sporting a new haircut. it's not that great of job, of course, b/c he was "sitting" (he can't sit yet) in the sink while I tried to cut his hair. and he can't sit still, of course.
-bringing joy into all those he meets. he loves to give smiles and is usually friendly to all those he sees.
-playing with Hallie. as long as he can see her playing, he keeps entertained- which is nice for me!
-getting separation anxiety. I think that is part of why he has been crankier than usual.
-liking his time he spends with daddy. Whenever Wes is in the room, Jaxson follows him with his eyes.
-so ticklish! Especially on hisnchest/neck and lower back.
-playing with his favorite toy, a plastic set of keys. He also loves to grab at anything in his reach...usually Hallie's hair.
-watching Gus like a hawk. Whenever Gus is around, Jaxson can't take his eyes off him.
He goes to the doctor in a week, so I'll have his stats then.
We love our Jaxson boy.
3 comments:
WOW, how exciting..I can't belive that he is almost sitting up...Grace isn't even close! He really is so cute. I love all of his hair. Grace will be 6 months tomorrow, I can't belive that she is a 1/2 a year old!
Mikelle-Bell,
Sweet little Jaxson! Oh how I wish you guys lived here so he and Preston could be friends. At least they'll get to play when you guys come to visit...
I can't believe he's doing so many wonderful new things! I love his smiles. I'm so happy for you and your sweet little family.
P.S.: Pres. goes for his four month appointment tomorrow. I'm excited to see how much he's grown. That little tanker gets heavier and heavier all the time. You'd think I'd get some seriously buff arms from carrying him. Any such luck? Nope.
Mikelle!
He is so dang cute! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe he's six months old already. It seems like you had Hallie yesterday!
Post a Comment