My in-laws went to a wedding last weekend in Idaho for one of Wes's cousins. When Hallie was telling them good-bye before they left Wes whispered in her ear to tell them to bring her back a present. Being the ever-obedient child that she is (yeah right, haha!) she told them to bring her back a present. They brought her back a really cute hat and some mini work gloves. On the front of the hat it says "Farm Girl-I'd rather be in the barn". It's super cute, and she loves it! She was so excited to get a present from them.
| The hat and gloves. |
3 comments:
Mikelle-Bell,
You are so brave to tackle a hair cut for a six month old! Luckily, Preston's hair doesn't need a trim yet. I think I'll make Clint do it when it comes time. He's much more precise and detail-oriented anyway.
Oh, Preston had his four month check-up today. He weights 16 pounds 5 ounces and is 25 inches long. The doctor said he should grow out of his colic entirely within the next few weeks. He's been getting sooo much better lately. It's getting to the point where I don't dread the evenings. It's amazing how wonderful life feels!
That's cute--And I can't believe you cut the kid's hair all by yourself! Kyle won't even let me cut his hair, and he is old enough to sit still--I am gonna have to shell out good money to get my kids' hair cut, I guess.
Is that your couch in the background of the picture of Halle? If so...we have the same couch :)
Post a Comment