Saturday, August 31, 2019

Random August 2019

 
With the kids back in school, I felt like I finally had some time to do some projects around the house, and have more time for things other than just trying to maintain a somewhat clean house (summer is hard for me for that reason, but I love it too!) Finally trying to organize my sewing closet so I can start quilting again.

A sick girl, but a pretty good patient
2nd Annual Elders Quorum softball game with both wards (we lost this year)

Early morning walks are one of my favorites. I don't necessarily love getting up early because I feel perpetually tired, but I love the quiet time on the trail. I listen to books, podcasts, conference talks, etc, all while getting to watch the sunrise. I have lots of similar pictures from over the years. I'm always sad when its gets too cold to continue my walks.

No comments: