| The week Fin and Vera were here we had a lot going on, but we tried to do a few fun things so they could have fun too. Plus, it was the last week of summer and we needed to make the most of it. |
| They helped Papa paint this old wagon |
| Vera wasn't afraid to get on the horse, even after the last time her and Kimber were on a horse together |
| I don't really like horses and that's no secret. Grateful that Hallie is willing to walk the pony around when I don't want to. |
| We dug out all our of water summer toys |
| Wes and I went on a glow-in-the dark golfing double date, and I remember how much I stink at golfing |
| Soccer gearing up to start again! |
| Fireside night at Bishops house...the kids had to come as their favorite scripture hero. |
| Sunsets |
| and Sunrises |
| The start of Hallie's garden |
| Trying to teach Hallie how to cut Jaxsons hair. He was not too happy about it. |
| Wild Thing 2019 |
| There is no shortage of cowboy boots and hats at our house |
| Always the best fireworks |
No comments:
Post a Comment