| The first night we were there we hit up a Diamondbacks game. I think all of the girls were bored, but Jaxson liked it. We sat so high up Addison had a mini panic attack. |
| One day we went to this place called KTR and the kids had a blast. There were all kinds of things to do...trampolines, parkour, foam pits,etc. |
| But Kamryn and Jax had the courage to try the diving pool, and ended up jumping off the high dive even...I was so impressed! |
| Only Kimber liked Zeus, the rest of the kids steered clear of the backyard. Plus, it is so dang hot! |
| Bahama bucks with Janae after Skateland-someone didn't brush his teeth that day |
| too hot! |
| I wouldn't say my plate is still going strong...but it still exists! |
| group hug |
| All of the kids in the camp |
| We fit a lot in during our few days in Mesa-soccer camp, temple, movie, FatCats, eating out, swimming x 2, playing with cousins, Diamondbacks game, singles ward with my parents, KTR... |
No comments:
Post a Comment