Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Random October


Apples were on sale, so I majorly stocked up so I could learn to can apple pie filling.

Kamryn had a project on what she wanted her career to be when she was older, she did research by talking to her Grandma and Grandpa

Spent a couple of days canning apples with my mother-in-law over October break

Hallie pulled her carrots from our little garden, haha. She only grew two, one about baby carrot size, and one that was just a wisp of a carrot

Racing cars with Jaxson's new race car track

Spent a beautiful fall day up at Turkey Springs with friends

Making herself a sandwich

Twins for church (I took about 15 pictures, and not one had both of them looking at me)




The kids were recognized for 1st quarter awards. Each of them received awards, including Jax who scored a 5 (the highest, and difficult to attain) on last year's PARCC math test
Got all the fencing done outside the barn, and the horses moved over for winter (Chet, Peanut, Rusty and Hercules, Lady and Coconut)

No comments: