Friday, September 15, 2017

Random September

Jaxson got an award for getting a '5' score on his PARCC test,so they honored him and all the other elementary kids from the district at the board meeting. He made the facebook post too.



The kids had school pictures one day, and Kimber insisted that she wear a dress too.


One of Kamryn's school projects that I didn't want to keep for space reasons, but told her I would document. It's the house from one of Roald Dahl's books.


I painted Jaxson's room with some help from Jaxson, Kamryn,Wes and some Pandora/podcasts. A lot of the rooms in this house were painted with flat paint, so slowly but surely we will paint all the rooms.

During their nightly "nuggle" time. I will be sooosad when she doesn't say "nuggle" anymore.

Leveling out the driveway by the shop one day.

We cleared out the bushes in this small area of our yard that isn't concrete, and these mushrooms keep appearing overnight. There will be nothing and then the next day is a small hill of mushrooms. So weird.

She always wants to sleep in someone's bed, but it never ends well.

For some reason these two don't get along very well, so I had to capture this moment when they were.

I've been working on these felt ornaments I ordered from Purl Soho for several months, off and on. I can't wait to finish them and put them on our Christmas tree.

My friend has these metal figurines in her house, and I freaked out because they are the same ones we had in our living room growing up. We used to make circles in the carpet in that "Japan" room with them. I had to text it out to my siblings because I couldn't believe it. She found them at our local Goodwill.

Morgan's first pony!

No comments: