Friday, September 1, 2017

Another soccer season

 Soccer started the week before school started and has been going full blast since. We have 5 kids playing, all on different teams, in different divisions, and different schedules. It might be the death of me. I don't have many pictures of some of the kids, because they have games that are the same time as each other.

This is Kimber's first year to play, and she is enjoying it, but not too concerned about ever touching the ball, haha. Her practices started indoors, and then moved to the Sports Complex.

Addi is not really enjoying playing this year, and I don't know how much longer we will continue to push her because she just doesn't really like it. Although she did score a goal the first game, by accident!

 Kamryn is playing in U10 and is enjoying learning how to play positions. Her best friend is on her team, and that makes it so much more fun.

 Lots of tantrums from this girl. On the lovely Ford Canyon fields where you come home covered in green pieces of fake grass. I have a strict policy of disrobing in the laundry room so I can try to contain the green grass, and the black pieces of rubber from the Sports Complex.

 Jaxson is in U12, and is having fun playing. I've only seen him play once, because his games are the same time as Addison's. I wish their games weren't always at the same time.

And Hallie is in U15, which is coed. She is loving soccer, and Wes is helping her coach out at practices and games. She has been playing mid field most of the time. Her games are almost always at the same time as Kamryn's, so I haven't seen much of her games either.

 
Cutest little pigtails on Kimber who recently cut her own hair and had to get a bob. Soccer season is always exhausting, combined with the start of school, and Cub Scouts, piano, tumbling, activity days, and now flute lessons for Hallie. I feel like I am in the car most afternoon and evenings, and as much as I love watching them play, I can't wait for the season to be over.

No comments: