Wednesday, August 9, 2017

1st day of School 2017

 
The kids were half excited/half dreading going back to school.  We have three at Red Rock this year, and Hallie started middle school at Gallup Mid. I love having my kids home in the summers, but I feel like as they get older I am more and more ready for them to start school again! I miss the days of having them all at one school. The mid school has a completely different schedule, with starting and ending times an hour later than the other kids. They also don't get off early on Fridays. It just makes things a little more complicated than they were.

Hallie-6th grade She was a little nervous about mid school, because it's a whole different ball game. 

Jaxson-4th grade
He got the teacher he wanted this year, and started gate, even though he won't be tested until later this year. He is still in speech and hopes to graduate this year, even though he LOVES speech. He really enjoys gate too.
 
Kamryn-3rd grade
She also got the teacher she wanted, although her best friends are in different classes. She is looking forward to a great year, and hopes to do lots of art projects since her teacher was an art major, and really pushes it in her classroom.

Addison- 1st grade
She got the beloved and coveted Mrs. Decker that all her siblings had. She also has lots and lots of friends in her class. She requested a crown for her hair on the first day of school.

No comments: