Friday, September 30, 2016

Random September


We spent Labor Day at the ranch. We stopped by the County Fair in Prewitt one day for a couple of hours.



Addison always swells up when she is bitten/stung by something

Jaxson worked hard on his seed project


We inherited a practically brand new trampoline by some friends, so we moved it to the new house-hoping our deal would go through and we would actually get to move in- it was more than a month before we did. And we were redneck, and didn't take the trampoline apart, but just loaded it onto  the trailer like this

Kamryn had a sick day, but she doesn't look very sick:

One Friday night I was trying to help put goal posts away and my thumb got skinned by the swinging arm- so, so painful! I was trying to keep my cool as my friend was standing next to me and I didn't want to seem like a wuss, but it hurt so bad!

Addison is always sleepy after school. She will fall asleep if she lays down.

We put in an automatic waterer in the corral last fall, but it was cold and always muddy over the winter, so I never got a picture until now. Morgan was only a couple of weeks old, and I remember feeling so bad putting her hand in the wet cement because it was a nasty windy/cold day.

We celebrated our 12th anniversary

Her first ride in the tractor. She loved it!

Unloading a semi full of hay

No comments: