Saturday, October 15, 2016

Kittens!


 Wes rescued 3 tiny kittens from one of our rentals homes (the tenants had moved out and left the kittens behind). They were in such bad shape I told him we could keep them in the garage. I've never been a cat person, but I will say that having animals who are potty trained is pretty sweet. I wish they all were;).
We got the kittens near the end of September, and hoped to move them over to the new house to be mousers. We told the kids not to get too attached because we didn't know if they would make it/and we weren't planning on them being inside the house. They went ahead and named them Tiny, Furry, and No Name. Ha! That's really what they called the 3rd one....for weeks.
 
 The girls all really loved them. Kimber got bit in the beginning, so then Addi was deathly afraid of them. She wouldn't get near them, so I threw her in with them one day to show her they were friendly.
 
  



Jaxson, of course, wanted nothing to do with the cute little kittens, but sometimes you don't have a choice
 
After a few weeks the kittens had grown so much and were really thriving. We moved the kittens over here to get adjusted to the new house, and sadly they got out somehow and haven't come back. The girls are really sad, but we hope they are doing ok somewhere. And we will eventually get a cat or two to keep around.

No comments: