Monday, September 26, 2016

Morgan-11 months


Miss Morgan just keeps getting older...11 months now! Morgan still mostly says "dada", but recently she started with "mama", and sometimes "baba".

She is finally, finally getting a little chub on her. She weighs about 14 and a half pounds and is 26 inches tall.

She has been sick twice this month with a runny nose, and once with a fever (over Labor Day). I thought she might be teething this last time, but she still just has two bottom teeth. She absolutely HATES having her nose wiped.

She is walking around things, and can stand on her own for a few seconds at a time. I think it will be another month or two until she is full fledged walking, which is just fine with me.

She is into everything at work now...her favorite being the trash can. She likes to pull out yesterday's lunch and eat it. #6thkidproblems
She still takes two naps a day, usually about an hour in the morning, and two hours in the afternoon. She goes to bed at 8 and wakes up at 7. She very rarely wakes up at night. As in, I can't remember the last time.
She is becoming an expert soccer watcher. With 4 days of practice a week and two games days a week, we are at the soccer fields everyday but Sunday. I don't mind the Sports Complex so much, but Ford Canyon has turf that is coming up everywhere, and I am so sick of the red/green grass that gets stuck to everything. Combine that with small rubber pieces, red dirt, and a continually runny nose, and that is Morgan! She still likes being pushed in her stroller, and sometimes I bring her little ride on car.

No comments: