| My sweet Kimber Lou Lou turned 3! |
| This girl makes me laugh everyday with the funny things she says and does. Did you know she is part Chinese? Look at those eyes, haha! |
- She picks at her fingernails and toenails until they are so short they bleed. I never have to clip her nails.
- Her blonde hair is super straight. I tried to curl it for church and it fell out before we even got there.
- Addi is her best sidekick during the day. She shares a bed with Hallie at night. Quite often I find her snuggled up to Hallie in the morning.
- I have been so lazy at potty training her, even though she is ready. She spends many days in underwear all day, but I haven't made the leap to underwear at work/church, etc. My most recent attempt to potty train involves bribing Hallie with money to potty train Kimber for me, haha. #lazyparenting
- She recognizes all her letters and knows most of the sounds they make. I think thanks to StarFall. Certainly not because of me.
- She never eats her cereal in the morning. I should just know to not pour her any until later.
- We broke her of her pink satin blanket. We thought that would mean she would stop sucking her thumb, because they have always gone hand in hand, but no. It was actually easier than I thought it would be, so I'm glad I did it. Of course, I am keeping it safe for her until she is grown.
- When she is mad at me or Wes she will say "you don't even know me". Is she 2 going on 15 or what?
- She was in a car accident last month with Wes and afterward asked him "why did that car bump into us?"
- She calls her cousin Theodore "Three-a-dore" and tells Addi her toast is "burnted" so she might not want to eat it.
- Lately she prefers showers with Hallie, which works out well since Kamryn and Addi prefer baths. Jaxson doesn't know how lucky he is sometimes...
- She is sensitive to loud noises, and intuitive to how I'm feeling.
- She still follows me around most days saying "I just want you" or occasionally "I just need you".
- When she is really mad at you and you ask her to do something she yells "Never!"
- A couple of days ago I told her something, I don't remember what, and she says "that's how it goes..." I had to laugh because I tell the kids that all the time when they don't exactly what they want.
- I love her scrunched up face when she smiles. She definitely has more Jones in her eyes, and I think its so cute.
- I dare you to look at her eyes and tell me what color they are. My best answer is gray, but really its kind of undefinable.
- She loves to dress up right now. She will put on high heels and jewelry and then stand with her hand on her hip and ask "Do I look beautiful?"
- She has a terrible time staying in her room at night. I think its because some days she takes late naps, and then isn't tired at bedtime. But seriously, I'm going to lock that door!
No comments:
Post a Comment