Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Morgan- 6 months


I'm a couple of weeks late, but here is Miss Morgan at 6 months old:



She sleeps through the night every night. It is super nice for me. Her naps are a little more consistent as far as time of day. I've been really trying to get her to nap consistently at work upstairs in the playpen.

Morgan looks sooo similar to Kamryn, its crazy. The only real difference I see at this point is their eye color. Kamryn's are brown and Morgan's are blue.
 

Her well check isn't for a couple of more weeks, but according to my scale she weighs 11 lbs, 1 ounce. So...she lost weight in between 4 and 6 months. That is pretty consistent with my other kids, even though you never want to see a loss in a baby. I've since started her on rice cereal in hopes of increasing her calorie intake a little. So far she loves it.
Morgan likes sucking on her toes (or anyone's toes, for that matter. She's not picky). I keep finding Addi or Kimber with their fingers in her mouth, and their reason is that "Morgan put it in her mouth by herself."

She is almost sitting up on her own. She can for a few seconds and then topples over.
She spends 95% of her time on the ground on her stomach. As soon as she is laid down she rolls right over. Because of this she has some mad back muscles and head control. She can scoot towards things she is trying to reach. Let's hope she holds off for awhile still on crawling!
She also celebrated her first Easter, I guess. No new dress or basket full of goodies. She slept through the egg hunt, and didn't get to eat any of the yummy dinner. So she was pretty much just present, and thats it.

Morgan sticks her tongue out quite often.

 We've gone on a couple of dates recently, and always bring Morgan along with. She is still pretty easy, even past her bed time, as long as she is being held. Now that she will eat the puff snack things, I can tide her over even longer.

People always comment on her red hair. And then ask if any of my other kids have red hair. And then ask "Where does it come from?" I love my red-headed cuties. She also gets looots of comments on how tiny she is.

                                                                    
Kamryn
Morgan
 
Morgan got to go on her first horseback ride this month!

1 comment:

LSWright said...

Ah! I cant wait to squeeze her! She is soo cute! All your girls are just so beautiful!