Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Break

On Monday I took the kids along with a couple of friends and their kids to hike Pyramid Peak

I've never done this hike before and was a little nervous to take all of the kids without Wes, since he is usually the pack mule, but we managed ok. I wore Morgan in the front pack the entire time, and Kimber rode in my friends backpack for about 1/3 of the time.
 I think it is about a 3 or 4 mile hike.
 
One of my friends brought me these pretty flowers
And another one this cake

On Wednesday we traveled down to Mesa for a few days. We hadn't seen Wes's parents since Christmas, and it had been awhile since we saw mine too. Wes took the kids to visit some pet stores (and drug me along to a couple of them too) the first night we were there. My parents watched Morgan.
She fell asleep in my dad's arms, a rarity for sure.

We started Thursday by going to my moms office so she could take a look at a couple of moles and then we spent the morning looking at different manufactured homes dealers to see if we could find a floor plan we liked. Then we hit up Winco, went out to eat with my family, and headed over to the temple to watch the Easter Pageant. We weren't able to find my Grandma Alene before it started, but it was great as usual.

Enjoying Bosa doughnuts

Friday we went out to eat for breakfast, hung out at Camie's house for a few hours (while I snuck away to eat lunch with Janae), and then got ready for a sealing of one of Wes's cousins. Some friends of ours live close to the Gilbert temple, so they watched our kids at a park while we attended the sealing, and then we went to the dinner afterwards at their ward building.

Morgan is always loved wherever she goes.Saturday morning my parents were flying out to see Meadow for Easter, so we spent a little while at Camie's and then headed home so we could be home for the Women's Conference and then Easter the next day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MOrgan is so cute! I can't wait to see her! Great post, I'm sorry about Red. :(

LSWright said...

Morgan! So cute!