Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter


We kind of rushed to get eggs dyed Saturday afternoon, after getting back from Mesa that same day. I also had to run to the grocery store since we were having a couple of families over for dinner on Easter. I was trying to get all of this done before the Women's Conference.
The kids did almost all of the dyeing by themselves this year. They are getting older!


This year I tried to pick dresses that we already had. I know cream/off-white doesn't exactly scream Easter, but it was what I had to work with. Hallie was the only one to get a new dress.

My mom had sent some Easter presents home with us;it was a nice addition to their slim- pickins baskets.


Before church

We did our egg hunt after church



I liked the way their eggs turned out


That night we had a couple of families over for Easter dinner and had good good food. I also made my first carrot cake from scratch and it turned out pretty darn good.

1 comment:

LSWright said...

Beautiful kids! (and one handsome Jax!)